If you are looking for a friendly and dynamic youth ministry in Tulsa, you have found it! Middle School and High School students (6-12th grades) from every school district in the Tulsa area meet in Park Plaza’s Youth Room (5925 E. 51st St. Tulsa, OK 74135) every Sunday and Wednesday to grow closer to God through worship and Bible study and to see their best friends. You are invited to join us every Sunday at 9:45am, Sunday evenings at 6:00pm, and Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm.
From lock-ins to basketball to mission trips, Park Plaza’s Youth Ministry has something for you to do, but what will keep you coming back and change your life are the awesome relationships you will find here. We also have a number of events that specifically cater to just the girls, or just the guys, to include the Mother-Daughter Tea and the Guy's "Squatch Watch!"
Feel free to contact any of our Youth Ministers below for more information regarding upcoming activities. You can also join our Facebook group and our e-mail list. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Aaron Loney: firstname.lastname@example.org & 918-895-6812
- Jay Mack: email@example.com & 918-895-6811
- Kelsey Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org & 918-895-6809
- Main Church Office: 918-627-3201
- Facebook Group (Request to join group)
- Click here if you'd like to be added to the youth e-mail distribution list