Crown Financial Ministries
Crown Financial Ministries is an interdenominational ministry with a mission to teach people God's financial principles.
Unfortunately, most Christians have been taught only God's principle of handling 10 percent of their income-the area of giving. Although this is crucial, they do not understand the Lord's perspective of handling the other 90 percent. In the Crown Study, you will learn what Scripture teaches about managing all your possessions.
This study is very practical. Each time you learn a principle, there is a financial exercise to help you apply what you have learned. The cost of the study is nominal. Students receive a manual, workbook, and a copy of Your Money Counts.
Surveys of Crown small group graduates have found that the study has a dynamic, life-changing impact. Individuals are now enjoying the freedom, contentment, and economic stability that comes from practicing a more disciplined and less consumptive lifestyle. As a result, marriages are strengthened and the graduates enter into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
The small group meets once a week for two hours. Approximately two hours of preparation are required outside of class each week. Students complete a homework assignment, memorize Scripture, and pray for one another daily.
- Getting out of debt
- Saving and Investing
- Earning money
- Training children
Crown Ministries at Park Plaza began in September of 2005. Graduates of the 10-week small group study have the opportunity to be small group leaders in the future, as well as various other involvement opportunities. Church coordinators of this ministry are Tadd and Kami Snowbarger with help from Don Millican and Craig Loney. Please contact any of them for more information.